IronFX is a CFD’s and forex broker, launched in 2010 in Cyprus. The broker is providing trading services in over 180 countries. They are a multi-asset broker, well known for MT4 platform service and 24/4 client service. Currently, they are not providing service in China, Russia, and Nigeria.
IronFX is a well-regulated broker authorized by top financial authorities. They maintain and authorized by the following regulations:
- Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), no. is 125/10.
- UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), registration no. 585561.
- Australia’s Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), registration no. is 417482.
- South Africa’s Financial Services Board (FSB).
IronFX offers 6 different types of accounts based on the spread (floating and fixed) and account type (STP and ECN). These are micro, premium, VIP, floating, commission-free spreads, mirror account, and zero fixed account. There a minimal difference between all accounts and designed to enjoy full benefits of different trading instruments and trading strategy.
IronFX offers an MT4 trading platform, the most popular trading platform. This platform is available for iPhone/iPad, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and any web browser. You can trade over 300 financial instruments in spot metals, Forex CFDs, spot indices, futures, shares, and commodities.
MT4 Windows Trading Features
- Advanced charting and built-in indicators
- All order types and fastest order execution
MT4 Advanced Trading Features
- Permitted automated strategies, EA’s, scalping, and hedging
- Manage orders, positions, and equity online
IronFX is well-known for different types of promotions. The provides an opportunity to start trading, boost trading capitals, demo and live trading competitions. The following bonuses are currently available:
- 100% unlimited Sharing Bonus
- 40% Power Bonus up to $4,000
- 20% Iron Bonus up to $2,000
- $10,000 live trading competitions
Deposit and withdrawal
IronFX accepts a variety of deposit and withdrawal methods. Traders are eligible to use Credit cards & debit cards, master cards, Bank wire transfers, Skrill, Neteller, China Union, FasaPay, and DotPay.
IronFX provides client support 24/5 via live chat, e-mail, and phone. The website and client support are available in over 45 languages.
You can get support through:
Email support@IronFX.com get a response within 24 hours on business days.
Support line +44(0) 203 282 7777 Available to answer your calls 24/5.
Website live chat for everyone.
The website also has an FAQ section covering almost every common problem solution, such as a glossary, account options, funding options, and trading platforms.