ForexTime is known as FXTM that was founded in 2021. It is a popular CFD and forex broker. The broker is regulated by most financial authorities including FSCA (Financial Sector Conduct Authority) under FSP No. 46614, CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) under CIF license number 185/12, and FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) under 600475.
ForexTime headquarter is located at FXTM Tower, 35 Lamprou Konstantara, Kato Polemidia, 4156, Limassol, Cyprus.
- 250+ financial CFD instruments.
- Strong regulations (FCA, CySEC, FSC)
- Great client service.
- MT4 and MT5 trading platforms.
- Fast trade execution and Tight spreads
- Offers Flexible leverage starting 1:1 to 1:2000.
- Trading education assets and market insights updates.
- Don’t accept the USA, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong, and other some countries.
- High CFD fees, Inactivity and withdrawal fees
- Limited product portfolio
- High Stocks trading Spread
ForexTime account types
The broker offers 6 different account types under two categories that are Standard and ECN. These different types of accounts and categories help traders to choose a suitable platform and skill friendly.
ForexTime named these accounts are Standard, Cent, Stock CFD, ECN, ECN Zero, and FXTM Pro. All accounts fees, leverage, spread, commission, min deposit, and trading assets are different.
The most of accounts are commission free, the currency is EUR, USD, and GBP, and offer low spreads.
ForexTime trading platforms
ForexTime offers the most popular platforms MT4 and MT5. These platforms are accessible via online portals and apps. These platforms are available for mobile and desktop users.
FXTM MetaTrader 4 Features
- Offers 20+ languages
- MQL4 for algorithmic trading
- Offers multiple asset classes to trade
- Built-in technical trading indicators
FXTM MetaTrader 5 Features
- Free 9 unique time frames
- Real time market updates and quotes
- Advanced market analysis tools and features
Deposit and withdrawal
The broker offers a lot of withdrawal and deposit options. They accept debit and master cards, skrill, Neteller, and bank wire transfers.
Withdrawal via Skrill and Neteller is commission-free. Usually, bank wire transfers take up to 3-5 business days.
ForexTime Client support
ForexTime offers client support Monday to Friday (6 am – 6 pm) through Email, Call Back option, website live chat, Telegram channel, and WhatsApp. Also provides some support via other common social media. To provide user friendly supports, they provide support in 17 different languages.
- +44 20 3514 1251 (for Forextime UK Limited)
- +357 25 55 8 777 (for Forextime Limited)